Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gingerbread 2010


Every year my family decorates gingerbread 2 nights before Christmas. It's become quite a fierce competition. We trash talk and keep secrets, none of us have much real artistic talent... except my father. He's a total show-off (note my jealousy). Notice his Abominable Snow Monster from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Awesome! There is no recipe here... just a few silly shots from our cookie night and a wish to whoever stops by to read this for a Merry and blessed Christmas!

The top photo of our cookies goes like this:
Reindeer by my sister
Yankees guy by my husband
Soldier-ish guy by my sisters boyfriend
tree by me
white snowlady by my mom
gift by my oldest daughter
Alice (from Wonderland) by my youngest daughter
and... drum roll please...
Abominable Snow Monster by my dad

6 comments:

  1. I love it. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend an evening. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such fun and really is the best family evening I could imagine! Hope you and your family enjoy a joyous and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've got to say i LOVE the reindeer by your sister...going outside of the box always gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That abominable snow monster is awesome! What a fun family tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, this looks like so much fun! Love the abominable snow monster. ;-)

    ReplyDelete